Base Creative Consultants Company Ltd (“BaseCreate”)
15/F The Hennessy,
256 Hennessy Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong SAR
This website collects certain information via cookies and other online technologies. We care about your privacy and the information you share with us, and want you to understand how we are using and protecting the information we collect about you. BaseCreate is respectful of data privacy and adopts best practices in compliance with applicable privacy law and regulations, including the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR, and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that can be stored by your browser on your Internet-enabled device – computer, tablet or smartphone (“device”) – when you visit a website, subject to your consent. Some are session cookies, used only in the current browser session, while others are persistent cookies, which remain on your device and can be read again on subsequent visits to the website. This allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time, for example, to log you in again on a subsequent visit.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the originating domain, the lifetime of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
Technologies from third-party providers which we integrate on our websites may set cookies on your device. These cookies identify you as a unique user by means of a tracking ID. The cookie itself is anonymous and does not contain any Personal Data, except when such information has been supplied by you, such as when you provide your name and email address when completing a registration form.
Cookies also allow us to compile aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how people use the website and to help us improve the structure and content. By storing user preferences, they help us provide you with a positive experience when you browse this website, including enabling you to personalize website settings. We may also collect web viewing data to ensure that you are seeing the most relevant content.
How do I reject or delete cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically support cookies. However, you can change your browser settings to decline all cookies, certain types of cookies, or specific cookies. You can also set your browser to alert you and request permission when cookies are being sent to your device. Further, you can delete stored cookies at any time. If you use different devices to view and access our website, you may need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
On entering our website, you will be offered a choice of whether to accept or reject associated cookies. If you refuse to accept cookies from us, you will still be able to visit our website, but some of the functions may not work correctly. By using our website without deleting or rejecting some or all cookies, you will be deemed to consent to the placement of cookies on any device used to access our site.
Where can I get more information?
Cookies used on this Website
• Performance cookies – These analytics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, and any errors or other issues encountered. This helps us improve the performance of our website.
• Necessary cookies – These cookies are essential to make the website work correctly. They enable you to navigate around the site and use its features, for example remembering the page you were on so you can go back to it. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website.
• First and third-party cookies
o First-party cookies are cookies that we, or our contracted service providers, place on our website and with which you interact if you continue to use the site.
What we use and why
Currently (As of Jan 01, 2023) the only cookies we use are Google Analytics cookies (classified as performance cookies). We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website in order to improve your user experience.
GDPR and Your EU Privacy Rights
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) creates some new rights for European Union residents and strengthens some existing data protection rights.
Need help? Get in touch
BaseCreate has also designated a Representative in the EU:
Website use terms & conditions
Website Access and Usage Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and maintained by BaseCreate Consultants Company Limited and its affiliates (collectively, “BaseCreate”).
By using the Site, you acknowledge that:
• BaseCreate may modify the Terms at any time, without notice or liability, as well as discontinue, withdraw, replace, restrict or change any content or services offered via the Site.
• You may not use the site for any purpose that is improper, unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site, or bypass, damage or override any of the Site’s security precautions.
• BaseCreate reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
• Information on the Site is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis. BaseCreate makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, fitness for purpose or reliable transmission of the information provided.
• Except as provided by law, BaseCreate accepts no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy, errors or omissions, or for any loss or damage arising, whether direct or indirect, caused by the use of any part of the information provided.
• information provided is subject to change at any time without prior notice and does not constitute legal, professional or investment advice.
• By submitting your contact information or other content to the Site, you grant to BaseCreate and its associate's permission to use such information in connection with the operation of the Site and the provision of services to you. By submitting such information to the Site you warrant that it does not infringe on any third-party intellectual property or other rights.
• BaseCreate reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or where necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the site.
• Links to websites operated by third parties, if any, are provided for your convenient reference only. BaseCreate does not control, endorse or warrant the content, accuracy or security of information on such websites or their privacy policies and practices.
• When you visit the Site or exchange e-mails with BaseCreate, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that BaseCreate provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
• Except with BaseCreate’s express consent you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, license, create derivative works from, sell, exploit, or distribute in any way any material from this website other than for your own internal and legitimate business or personal purposes.
• No rights are assigned or granted to you in any copyright, trademark, service mark, logo, patent, intellectual or other property right contained in the Site. All trademarks and other intellectual property rights are the property of BaseCreate or their respective owners.
• You may not use the words BaseCreate, the BaseCreate logo, or any other material to create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement by Base Creative Consultants Company Limited.
• As a condition of your use of this website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Base Creative Consultants Company Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including but not limited to legal fees and costs, arising out of or related to:
ii. Your inability to access or use the Site for any reason.
iii. The results of your use of the Site or of materials posted on it.
We may use IP addresses and other anonymous data such as browser and operating system type, the time and duration of site visits and the pages visited for the purposes of:
(i) obtaining aggregate information on the whereabouts of visitors to the site; and
(ii) maintaining and enhancing our website and improving our services to clients.
Purposes of Information Collection
Any personal information (for example, names, gender, date of birth, nationality, marital status, passport or identity card numbers, educational level, occupation, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, fax numbers, etc.) submitted to us in enquiries through the Site, by email or by other means, will be collected and used by us only for the purposes of:
(i) providing requested information on our products, services, pricing and processes.
(ii) providing information on other products and services offered by us that may be of interest to the enquirer. You may opt-out of receiving such information on request to us.
(iii) providing requested services to clients.
We may also aggregate such information, without personal identification details, for such purposes as generating demographic profiles of our customer base. Such personal information may also be shared with our subsidiaries, trusted associates, business partners, contractors or agents where necessary for the purposes of:
(i) maintaining and improving our website; and/or
(ii) providing information and/or services requested by you
In such cases, we require that these parties maintain your data in confidence and subject to the same restrictions as data held by ourselves and that they use it for specified purposes only. In order to protect the information, our servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security measures. We will not retain your personal information for a period longer than necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is collected.
We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if we reasonably believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons:
(i) by law;
(ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests;
(iii) to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of the website or our network; and/or
(iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, the users of the website, or the public.
Your rights over your personal data
Except as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third party without your consent.
You may at any time request that we:
(i) inform you of the data we hold concerning you;
(ii) correct such data if it is inaccurate;
(iii) cease to send you marketing communications; or
(iv) delete from our records any data we may hold on you.
If you wish to request the checking, correction or deletion of your data, or to opt-out of receiving our marketing communications, or if you have any queries or concerns regarding this policy or its application, you may Contact Us specifying your full name, telephone number and/or address, the type of enquiry and the original source of data collection, and we will respond within a reasonable time. We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing the data request.